Thursday 28 September 2017

American And Japanese Camry Which Is Better? - Car Talk

 Image result for toyota camry
Is no news dat toyota is a Japanese company bt den they hv assembly grounds in many countries.they hv American spec models (which is most popular hia) and Japanese spec(which comes mostly in right hand drive cos datz wot is used in Japan). Now, am thinking of getting a camry (spider) bt d Japanese version is getting my attention more cos is kinda different cos is not yet common like dat.
Pls my people, wotz d difference with d popular camry(spider)I think is jst d outlook alone cos interior n engine is same. Bt my fear is d switch frm right 2 left drive undecided n hw is d durability?

drop comments below to help me choose between the two products:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Davido Drops Hypnotic Video For Impressive New Single, 'Like Dat'

Just two weeks after blowing us all away with his fourth and arguably his best single of 2017, "Fia", Davido proves he is tru...